[aisle] Jordan Sonnenblick Author Visits

Joni Darby jdarby at oes141.org
Fri Jan 28 09:56:03 CST 2022

I may be interested but would need to know his prices.  Did you email him
directly for those?

Joni Darby

Shepherd Middle School

“

"Snow was falling,
so much like stars
filling the dark trees
that one could easily imagine
its reason for being was nothing more
than prettiness.”
― Mary Oliver

On Fri, Jan 28, 2022 at 8:54 AM Kristie Cerniglia via AISLE <