[aisle] Help- Found class ring (sorry not really library related)

Christy Semande csemande at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 14:27:48 CST 2022

Since librarians are the very best researchers I know....If you love to play detective and are in the mood for a distraction or procrastination, here is a challenge for you:
Someone found and turned in a 1973 Valley class ring to the Canton High School office.  We have sent inquiries to our local schools with a Viking Mascot (Spoon River Valley and Nauvoo).  The initials inside are KA [G]  (photos attached). There is an "N" on the ship's sail. We would love to return the ring to its owner. Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.
Christy SemandeDistrict LibrarianCanton USD #66