[aisle] study carrels?

Whitlock, Robyn robyn_whitlock at ipsd.org
Fri Jan 28 14:28:36 CST 2022

Good afternoon,

My library has a few group study carrels that are heavily utilized, and I'm looking to add a few more. I realize this is a long shot, but does anyone have a study carrel in their library that they are looking to get rid of at the end of the school year?

The one I'm looking at is from the Library Store and runs about $8,000 new. I've attached a picture of our current study carrel style, which seats 6. If anyone has suggestions for an affordable option, or a used one they are getting rid of,  I would appreciate it!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D81453.26DEDB10]

Thanks,

Robyn Whitlock | LMC Director | Waubonsie Valley High School
630.375.2537
[cid:image002.png at 01D81453.26DEDB10]<https://204teenreads.weebly.com/>