[aisle] 2023 Lincoln Award Master List & more

Lincoln Award AISLE lincoln at aisled.org
Wed Jul 27 11:17:30 CDT 2022

While the AISLE website is being upgraded, we are unable to make changes to
the Lincoln page. For now, you can locate the 2023 Lincoln Award Master List
<https://www.aisled.org/pdf/2023_Illinois_Lincoln_Award_Master_List.pdf> on
the Aisle Homepage <https://www.aisled.org/>, where you'll also find the
Monarch and Bluestem lists. Curriculum materials will be available soon!

Over the next few weeks, we will contact volunteers for the nominations,
publicity, and reading committees with more details.

Finally, we only have 45 titles nominated for the award so far, so please
keep those nominations coming on this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc64R17gSRcAb-Dw-BnZmiaM-Oos50BZwku5GSJOljGkTTwOA/viewform>
through
September 15. School library staff--please share the nominations form with
your English Departments and other friends of the Lincoln Award.

Thank you!
Ann Marie

--
Lincoln Award