[aisle] Job Postings/will you be asked to cover?

Brinkman,Jessica BrinkmanJ at hcusd2.org
Thu Jul 28 11:05:27 CDT 2022

Curious if your districts are also facing a large number of staff vacancies.
Will you be called upon to cover classes? Have you had to do this in the past?
Last year I was assigned to cover online Spanish classes:(
I, unfortunately for our students, do not speak Spanish....

Not library positions, but if any of you know of anyone looking for a high school Spanish or Science position, we are hiring. It's getting down to the wire. :(
See link below for all the positions we have open
Herscher CUSD2

Jess
https://hcusd2.tedk12.com/hire/Index.aspx