[aisle] school library renovation timeline?

Kim Jones kimjones at u-46.org
Wed Mar 2 11:23:14 CST 2022

I had to pack up my entire library. My room was completely gutted. I
received new carpeting, shelving, tables and chairs. I was given 4 weeks to
pack up. I did it by myself. If you have an assistant you may not need as
much time :-)

Kind regards,
Kim
*Stay safe. Stay strong. S**tay hopeful.*

*Kim Jones                                     *
*Library Para Professional*
*Channing Elementary #6*
*Elgin, IL*
*Phone 847-888-5185 ext 6759        *
*Currently Reading:                   *

[image: Becoming Sage: Cultivating Meaning, Purpose, and Spirituality in
Midlife]
Currently Listening to:
[image: Enemies and Allies: An Unforgettable Journey inside the Fast-Moving
& Immensely Turbulent Modern Middle East by [Joel C. Rosenberg]]

On Wed, Mar 2, 2022 at 11:20 AM Rebecca Dougherty via AISLE <

> Good morning,
>
> For those of you who have gone through a school library renovation over
> the summer, by what date did you ask all checked out materials be returned
> before the end of the current school year? I would love to have sufficient
> time to get back whatever is coming back and shelf read before Hallett
> packs and moves our collection. Any information and advice you have to
> offer is appreciated.
>
> Thank you,
> Rebecca Dougherty, MLS
> Librarian
> she, her, hers

U-46 Privacy Disclaimer

This message, including any attachments, may
contain confidential information or proprietary information, and is
intended for the person / entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any
use by others is strictly prohibited.