[aisle] school library renovation timeline?

Lauren Ochs lochs at ms.k12.il.us
Wed Mar 2 11:26:24 CST 2022

I had to have my stuff moved out before the last two weeks of school, I
think I said to turn things in two weeks before that. I also knew going in
that not everything was going to come back and I had other things to stress
about, so I just left a couple of empty book carts for all of those books
that would come in after the deadline and threw them in closet I was
allocated for storage while the renovation was happening. I sorted those
carts and was able to easily shelve stuff after the books got put back on
the new shelving.

*Lauren Ochs *
School Librarian
Mahomet-Seymour High School
lochs at ms.k12.il.us

On Wed, Mar 2, 2022 at 11:20 AM Rebecca Dougherty via AISLE <

> Good morning,
>
> For those of you who have gone through a school library renovation over
> the summer, by what date did you ask all checked out materials be returned
> before the end of the current school year? I would love to have sufficient
> time to get back whatever is coming back and shelf read before Hallett
> packs and moves our collection. Any information and advice you have to
> offer is appreciated.
>
> Thank you,
> Rebecca Dougherty, MLS
> Librarian
> she, her, hers

_Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachment thereto is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s), and is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act (18 USC 2510 et seq). It may contain information
that is confidential and legally privileged within the meaning of
applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message._