[aisle] Quick question for suburban librarians

Pam Meiser Pmeiser at barrington220.org
Wed Mar 9 09:49:18 CST 2022

We do not in Barrington. Our school district covers at least five (I think)
library districts. I think they're ok with kids whose parents pay taxes,
but they get funny when we want cards for kids in unincorporated areas.
They want the families to pay what would normally be paid for their share
of the taxes. I think this would be SO COOL and would help all kids SO
MUCH! The kids would be excited and might get their parents to take them.