[aisle] Quick question for suburban librarians

Rebecca Dougherty rebecca.dougherty at schechter.org
Fri Mar 11 15:44:35 CST 2022

This is fairly common across the border in Wisconsin. I believe Racine
Unified School District students all are automatically registered for
Racine Public Library cards if they do not already have one. RPL often sets
up tables at school open houses. They are also fine free. And Wisconsin
offers Badgerlink that gives free access to Ebsco databases to everyone in
the state including schools and public libraries. If you reach out to Angie
Zimmermann <angela.zimmermann at racinelibrary.info> or Nick Demske
<nick.demske at racinelibrary.info> at RPL, they should be able to give you
more information.

Thank you,
Rebecca Dougherty, MLS
Librarian
she, her, hers

On Mon, Mar 7, 2022 at 2:25 PM Thorstenson, Kara via AISLE <