[aisle] Staff Lost Items Questions

Barbara Mason barbara.mason at chsd117.org
Mon Mar 21 10:43:04 CDT 2022

At our school, there is a checkout form that all staff members have to sign
in order to leave for the summer. A few years ago, I got our library added
to the list. This has worked for us as I catch the teachers who are leaving
or who have forgotten to return something.

Barb

Barbara Mason
Information & Learning Center Director
Antioch Community High School
1133 Main Street
Antioch, IL  60002
847.838.7761
http://achsilc.weebly.com/

On Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 10:41 AM Tiffany Ouellette via AISLE <

> Hello!
>
> I am a first year librarian, and I wanted to throw a question out for
> thoughts and input.
>
> I have a large number of elementary teachers who have had books out for
> years and they have not been returned. I am wanting to encourage people to
> return these books, so that others may use them. I am sure some of these
> books have been lost. I have gathered from talking to our district office,
> that our staff have not been fined for lost books.
>
> I am curious how your libraries handle this type of situation?
>
> With the end of the year approaching, I would like to give them as much
> notice as possible to give them time to potentially find these books.
>
> Appreciate your help and thoughts on this in advance.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> --
> *Mrs. Tiffany Ouellette*
> *(Pronouns: She/Her/Hers)*
> *West Central High School English Teacher & District Librarian*
> Social Media Intern Coordinator, Class Sponsor, Student Council Advisor
>
> #WCHeatPride

The
information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this email by anyone
else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you
believe that you have received this electronic message in error, please
contact the sender immediately by telephone and/or by email to notify them
of this mistake.  Thank You

Pursuant to Illinois' public records law, electronic communications to or
from Community High School District 117 constitutes a public record. Please
be advised that this email may be subject to monitoring and disclosure to
third parties.