[aisle] challenge to book and book talk

Brucki, Patricia Brucki.Patricia at district205.net
Mon Mar 21 11:21:37 CDT 2022

WHOOOOOO! HOO!

Be a beast for better.  Feel empowered knowing you are at the forefront of social justice.  If/when you need support to physically show up for you (at board meetings and the like), know this community knows how to organize, mobilize, empathize, and help the uneducated realize---it’s a big diverse world out there….and out there is in our schools.
Love the intellectual and emotional support on this string.
I high five you Dawn,

Patti Brucki

Thornwood High School