[aisle] Library Endorsement? ISBE requirements?

Hamerly, Donald dhamerly at dom.edu
Wed Mar 30 10:55:29 CDT 2022

Now (as of this writing), ISBE requires 18 course hours and a passing score on the LIS content test for the PK-12 LIS endorsement.

Don Hamerly, Associate Professor & Director, Informatics & SLMP
School of Information Studies, Dominican University, 7900 W Division, River Forest, IL 60305
708.524.6598 | dhamerly at dom.edu<mailto:dhamerly at dom.edu> | Crown 311 | ischool.dom.edu