[aisle] Library Endorsement? ISBE requirements?

Bell, Stacie slbell2 at cps.edu
Wed Mar 30 11:34:46 CDT 2022

Don,

I'm curious about the LIS endorsement. My licence shows K-12, and does not
include PreK. Are there a special class/test to increase the range? I only
ask because I do service PreK students in the Library. I've never seen it
as an issue, but other specials teachers in my school have complained about
seeing PreK students because they are not certified at that grade level.

Stacie Bell (she/her)
Librarian
John T. Pirie Fine Arts and Academic Center
650 E. 85th St
Chicago, IL 60619
773-535-3435
*Consider supporting my classroom projects
at https://www.donorschoose.org/Stacie.Bell
<https://www.donorschoose.org/Stacie.Bell>*

On Wed, Mar 30, 2022 at 10:55 AM Hamerly, Donald via AISLE <