[aisle] Books returned at the end of the year

Kari S klf.stevenson at gmail.com
Fri May 6 09:40:07 CDT 2022

Two weeks here as well. Gives us time to get stragglers back and then we
have textbooks coming back the next two weeks (seniors the first week and
the remainder the very last). We do let a few go out after the deadline to
our avid readers under the stipulation that they come back asap.

On Fri, 6 May 2022 at 08:34, Jeanne Brucher via AISLE <

> Ours are due 5 days before the end of the school year. We do inventory at
> the end of April or early May because the checked out books are accounted
> for in the inventory anyway.
>
> On Fri, May 6, 2022 at 9:32 AM Kristie Cerniglia via AISLE <
>
>> I have books due two weeks before the end of the school year so I have
>> time to chase down stragglers and do inventory.
>>
>> On Fri, May 6, 2022 at 9:28 AM Kleckner, Stephanie via AISLE <
>> aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> When do you require books to be due at the end of the year? One week
>>> before the last day? Two weeks before the last day? I'm just trying to make
>>> a decision. :)
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Stephanie Kleckner
>>> Mendota Dist. #289
>>>
>>> This message is for the designated recipient and may contain privileged,
>>> proprietary or otherwise private information. If you have received it in
>>> error, please notify the sender immediately.MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>>
>>> https://www.aisled.org/
>>

>> --
>> Mrs. Kristie Cerniglia
>> kcerniglia at district31.net
>> @kcernig1
>> 847-313-4466
>> LMC Director
>> Field Middle School
>>
>> *If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're
>> right! - Henry Ford*
>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/
>

> --
> Jeanne Brucher
> Librarian, GHS Building Leadership Team Co-Leader
> GMS Student Council Advisor, GHS Speech Team Advisor
> jbrucher at geneseoschools.org
> Geneseo Middle School (309) 945-0524
> Geneseo High School (309) 945-0316
>
> Mrs. Brucher is currently reading: