[aisle] Tracking Loaner Chromebooks/Chargers

Renee Kozeal renee.kozeal at phs-il.org
Wed May 18 13:27:46 CDT 2022

We started using a web-based program called One2One but it was a bit
cumbersome. We could, however, lock the chromebooks so that students
couldn't just hang on to the daily loaners for several days till the
battery died. Then we got Go Guardian and are now using the Fleet portion
of that program to track our loaners. It's very easy to do quick checkouts
and checkins, but it doesn't really show past use by a student. And, we
can't disable machines from that program.

On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 1:21 PM Beth Goodrum via AISLE <

Renee Kozeal
School Librarian
Varsity Scholastic Bowl Coach
Princeton High School