[aisle] AISLE Annual Meeting, 11/4, 11:15am

Conference Publicity (North) AISLE conprnorth at aisled.org
Wed Nov 2 17:19:57 CDT 2022

[image: Annual Business Meeting (1).png]
Why should you attend the Annual Business Meeting? As members of AISLE it
is the one time in the year when we can all gather to hear how our
association is doing.

Here are some more reasons to attend:

   -

   Meet our President Elect & Get Advocacy Updates
   -

   Learn about our finances
   -

   Honor retiring Secretary of State Jesse White for his service to
   Illinois School Libraries
   -

   Support YOUR association and Leadership Team
   -

   Celebrate the winner of the Bluestem Award
   -

   Learn about AISLE Chapters and how they can benefit you

Hope to see you there!

--
2022 AISLE Conference Communications Committee
Amy Phillips, Colleen Malone, and Michelle Glatt