[aisle] Must-have STEAM titles 4th - 8th grades

Jennifer Bylsma bylsmaj at judah.org
Mon Nov 14 14:59:55 CST 2022

Hello everyone,
I am wondering what are the "must have" STEAM titles/series for your 4th - 6th or JH 7-8th graders? I would love books and resources that would spark the imagination with cardboard construction, using code to build a simple computer game, steampunk science, engineering processes, simple machines, or ideas to create a rube-goldberg machine for kids in that age range. But I'd love to know what is really hot at your school.

Thanks so much in advance!

Jennifer Bylsma
Librarian
Judah Christian School