[aisle] Spine label templates

Kathleen Drews kdrews at nlsd122.org
Wed Nov 16 14:36:53 CST 2022

Attached is one I use that is in MS Word. I use DEMCO White Spine Labels 1"
x 3/4" (#W14216190). I may have gotten the template from Demco.

Kathleen Drews
Librarian
Nelson Ridge and Caroline Bentley Schools
Liberty and Martino Junior High Schools
New Lenox School District 122
New Lenox, IL

"Be kind whenever possible. It is ALWAYS possible."
-
*Dalai Lama*

On Wed, Nov 16, 2022 at 1:05 PM Christine Cannata via AISLE <