[aisle] Student Privacy & Lost Books

Anita Beaman anitabeaman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 08:34:10 CST 2022

Another question (I have a meeting with admin tomorrow and we are reviewing
policies!)

If a student loses a library book & you ask a parent to pay for or replace
it, how do you handle student privacy issues?  Do you share the title of
the book with parents when you ask them to pay?  I've handed this in
different ways over the years and have never been comfortable with any of
my solutions.  I'm interested in what others do.

Thanks!
Anita

--
"There is no dignity quite so impressive, and no independence so important,
as living within your means."--Calvin Coolidge