[aisle] Late Fees for Books

Kristen Oster osterk at wesclin.org
Mon Nov 28 08:50:19 CST 2022

We do not charge late fees at our middle school (grades 4-8) and our high
school; we only charge the replacement cost for missing or damaged books.
Our elementary schools do not have centralized libraries.
*Kristen Oster*
*Wesclin CUSD #3*
*Librarian*
*Rhetoric and Research Teacher*
*618-224-7341 x 5101*

On Mon, Nov 28, 2022 at 8:30 AM Anita Beaman via AISLE <