[aisle] Monarch 2023 - I See Sea Food "The Actual Creatures" slide deck

Marsha Stewart mstewart at anconaschool.org
Tue Nov 29 13:11:38 CST 2022

Dear Brenda,

Thank you so much. This is amazing.

On Sat, Nov 26, 2022 at 6:35 PM Brenda Glenn via AISLE <

> Today I finally thought about school after 8 days off. I spent some real
> time on this so thought I'd share so my effort is doubly worth it. If you
> use this, make sure to notice slide 8 has a *funny *built into it so
> maybe practice your delivery. There's also a movement break/dance that you
> can move wherever you want.
>

> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1PKFmEQ0eUXEEflXLFmBrY0go3FqZffUn77RDQaeier8/copy?usp=sharing
>
> -Brenda
>

> Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments may contain
> confidential and privileged information that is protected by law. The
> information contained herein is transmitted for the sole use of the
> intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or designated
> agent of the recipient of such information, you are hereby notified that
> any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this email or the
> information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may subject you to
> penalties under federal and/or state law. If you received this email in
> error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this
> email. The Administration reserves the right to monitor any and all
> communications delivered to and/or from this network.MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

*Marsha Stewart*
*Librarian*

The Ancona School <http://www.anconaschool.org/>

4770 S. Dorchester Ave.

Chicago, IL 60615

mstewart at anconaschool.org <frede at anconaschool.org>

--

 <http://anconaschool.org>

4770 S. Dorchester • Chicago IL 60615
P:
773.924.2356 F: 773.924.8905
anconaschool.org <http://anconaschool.org>
**

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain
information that is privileged or confidential. If you are the intended
recipient, please read and then delete this email and any attachments. If
you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email and any
attachments and notify the sender immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of this
email. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure,
error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions that arise as a result.​