[aisle] Monarch 2023 - I See Sea Food "The Actual Creatures" slide deck

Mickie Lewis mlewis939 at att.net
Tue Nov 29 21:04:42 CST 2022

 Thanks SO much for sharing!!!!
I think the students will love it!
Mickie LewisJefferson Elementary SchoolBerwyn
    On Saturday, November 26, 2022 at 06:35:47 PM CST, Brenda Glenn via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

 Today I finally thought about school after 8 days off. I spent some real time on this so thought I'd share so my effort is doubly worth it. If you use this, make sure to notice slide 8 has a funny built into it so maybe practice your delivery. There's also a movement break/dance that you can move wherever you want.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1PKFmEQ0eUXEEflXLFmBrY0go3FqZffUn77RDQaeier8/copy?usp=sharing

-Brenda

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information that is protected by law. The information contained herein is transmitted for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or designated agent of the recipient of such information, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this email or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may subject you to penalties under federal and/or state law. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this email. The Administration reserves the right to monitor any and all communications delivered to and/or from this network.MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info

https://www.aisled.org/