[aisle] Chromebook transport to specials

Neha Thakkar nehathakkar114 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 11:45:06 CDT 2022

We also used carts
<https://www.amazon.com/Rubbermaid-Commercial-Products-Manufacturing-FG9T6600BLA/dp/B001602VI2/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=rubbermaid+shelving+cart+2-shelf&qid=1595536579&s=industrial&sr=1-4&th=1>
(they
have come in handy for SO many things), and because we would have all in
PE, but only half in computers (weird scheduling) or vice versa, we asked
the kids to just pick up 2 from the cart so all of them ended up in the
right place at the end, lol!

I hope this makes sense!

Neha Thakkar
M.Ed, MLIS
Pronouns: she/her/hers
630-452-5317
| nehathakkar114 at gmail.com
Socials: @mrsthakkar <https://maps.google.com/?q=Socials:+@mrsthakkar>Pronounce
My Name <https://namedrop.io/nehathakkar1>

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/neha-thakkar-43a841b/>
<http://instagram.com/mrsthakkar> <http://facebook.com/mrsthakkar>
<http://twitter.com/mrsthakkar> <http://thakkarsthinkers.blogspot.com/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU2VTjJP72SJCfvDVFAyl2w> [image:
Pronounce My Name] <https://www.pinterest.com/mrsthakkar>

On Thu, Oct 6, 2022 at 10:51 AM Renee Kozeal via AISLE <