[aisle] Poster Printer Recs

Monica Fumarolo mfumarolo at d101.org
Tue Oct 11 15:21:28 CDT 2022

I have had a VariQuest Profecta 2400 which does 18x24 and 24x32 sized
posters. I'm not sure they still make that model, but it's easy to use and
customer service is great whenever I need them!

On Tue, Oct 11, 2022 at 2:55 PM Melanie Weigel via AISLE <

> I'm in the market for a new poster printer. Does anyone have a
> recommendation for a model that they love and/or ones to avoid like
> the plague?
>
> --
> *M**el**anie Weigel*
> Mt. Zion Intermediate School Librarian
> 310 S. Henderson
> Mt. Zion, Illinois
> 217.864.2921
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
> This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
> it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
> confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
> of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent
> responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are
> communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply.

*Ms. Monica Fumarolo*, MSLIS, NBCT
Librarian
*McClure Junior High School*
she/her/hers

--
This email transmission contains information from Western Springs School
District 101 which is confidential or privileged. This information is