[aisle] Poster Printer Recs

Monica Caldicott monica.caldicott at d128.org
Wed Oct 12 07:55:57 CDT 2022

Like Monica F, we had a Variquest Perfecta 2400. The Variquest software is
kaput, but we just keep using the HP DesignJet printer as a networked
printer. Actually way easier now than when you had to go through the
Variquest software.

Tips:
print only PDFs
use Adobe Acrobat to change settings of paper size, % enlargement, etc
*~Monica Caldicott*

*Vernon Hills High School*
Currently reading Our Wives Under the Sea
<https://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/rest/v2/go/5999/details/107106>
by Julia Armfield
Also reading* Bad Girls Never Say Die
<https://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/rest/v2/go/5999/details/107294>
*by Jennifer Matthieu
Promoting books nominated for the 2023 Illinois Teen Choice Award
<https://www.d128.org/vhhs/students/student-services/library/2023-illinois-teen-choice-award>
Promoting *Hollow Fires
<https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/58511505-hollow-fires>* by Samira
Ahmed, who will visit VHHS Tues Oct 18, 2022! Ahmed also wrote *Love, Hate,
and Other Filters
<https://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/rest/v2/go/5999/details/96846>*;
*Internment
<https://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/rest/v2/go/5999/details/99388>*;
and *Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to Know
<https://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/rest/v2/go/5999/details/102745>*
Currently listening to *David and Goliath
<https://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/rest/v2/go/5999/details/85583>
*by Malcolm Gladwell

On Tue, Oct 11, 2022 at 2:55 PM Melanie Weigel via AISLE <

> I'm in the market for a new poster printer. Does anyone have a
> recommendation for a model that they love and/or ones to avoid like
> the plague?
>
> --
> *M**el**anie Weigel*
> Mt. Zion Intermediate School Librarian
> 310 S. Henderson
> Mt. Zion, Illinois
> 217.864.2921
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
> This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
> it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
> confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
> of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent
> responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are
> communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply.

Pursuant to Illinois’ public records law, this electronic communication may
constitute a public record. Please be advised that this email may be
subject to monitoring and disclosure to third parties.