[aisle] Individualized Library Programs

Lani Maldonado maldonadolani at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 11:12:57 CDT 2022

Hello Hive Mind....

I am looking for resources on what kinds of questions or how you might
build a teacher specific library program.  This may be in the form of a
meeting with a teacher to see what they would like library to look like at
each grade level or for their subject.

Ideally, I am looking to create something that we could collaborate on or
start a discussion from that could help me understand what they want and
then be able to build a program from there.

Thank you for any suggestions of questions, comments, ideas to start
with....