[aisle] Junior Library Guild supports AISLE

Conference Publicity (North) AISLE conprnorth at aisled.org
Wed Oct 26 12:40:36 CDT 2022

[image: Sponsors - individual (3).png]

The 2022 AISLE Conference welcomes Junior Library Guild as a Silver Level
Sponsor! Junior Library Guild is sponsoring the conference technology
package.

Junior Library Guild is a completely customizable collection-development
service based on your preferences, readers’ interests, and library’s
budget. JLG titles are curated by our renowned Editorial Team who read and
review thousands of manuscript submissions each year prior to publication
to choose award-worthy books for our members.

https://www.juniorlibraryguild.com/

--
2022 AISLE Conference Communications Committee
Amy Phillips, Colleen Malone, and Michelle Glatt