[aisle] NoodleTools - Ideas for Middle School?

Amy Atkinson aatkinson at ucls.uchicago.edu
Wed Oct 26 12:45:38 CDT 2022

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if folks have had any particularly inspired ideas for
NoodleTools instruction in a middle school environment. I teach info lit
namely via embedded instruction and am always looking for inspiration to
make this practical tool more enjoyable -- or at least meaningful -- to
learn. Have had some ideas from the NoodleTools site but am also wondering
what has worked well for my fellow practitioners.

Thanks in advance!
Amy
--
Amy Atkinson