[aisle] To lend or not to lend (headphones)

Mrs. Brunner brunnerv at mtzschools.org
Fri Oct 28 08:05:17 CDT 2022

We loan out large, ugly ones, and we have them leave their assignment
notebooks as collateral.  They don't forget to return the over-the-ear
versions as they can't get rid of them fast enough, and by keeping their
notebooks, I know who to track down if they forget.
Hope that helps.

valerie

Mrs. Brunner
Mt. Zion Jr. High Librarian
315 S. Henderson
Mt. Zion, IL 62549
217-864-2369
brunnerv at mtzschools.org

*Be kind.  everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.*

*"If there are no dogs in Heaven, I want to go wherever they went." Will
Rogers *

On Thu, Oct 27, 2022 at 1:22 PM Kori Wentzloff via AISLE <