[aisle] To lend or not to lend (headphones)

Julie Flack flackj at effingham.k12.il.us
Fri Oct 28 10:51:37 CDT 2022

It's considered a required school supply for us, too.  Students can
purchase them in the library for $1.  Other creative problem solvers have
just learned how to use the closed captioning... and they are reading the
video.  :)

We do have some over the ear ones that we let them use in the library as a
last, last, last resort, but I remind students that I have no idea who wore
them last... and they often choose to figure it out on their own.  Since
I've been sticking with not lending them, they've stopped asking and either
bring the $1 or figure it out on their own.

On Thu, Oct 27, 2022 at 4:00 PM Michelle Walsh via AISLE <