[aisle] Looking for a few more volunteers at the AISLE A.C.T. conference

Volunteer Manager AISLE volunteer at aisled.org
Fri Oct 28 10:27:44 CDT 2022

Good morning colleagues!

We are still looking for volunteers to assist at this year's conference:
AISLE A.C.T. November 3-5, 2022 at the Tinley Park Convention Center.

If you are interested in volunteering at our conference for even as little
as one hour, please fill out this form
<https://forms.gle/jaoNJbbfGLMHBgjZ7> with
your choices.
*We have many openings at the AISLE Store and for our autographing
sessions. *

An AISLE rep will contact you to confirm your conference volunteer
 assignment.
You must be registered for the conference in order to volunteer.

View the Conference site HERE <https://bit.ly/aisleact>.
View the Conference Special Edition of the Advocate HERE
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2FAISLEAdvocateSept22&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0O3StaC4OBaE-YAM5_38E3>.

Register for the Conference HERE
<https://aisled.org/conference-registration/>.

See you at the conference!