[aisle] VOYA - Voice of Youth Advocates

Tasha Squires tsquires at dg58.org
Fri Sep 2 14:03:49 CDT 2022

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to find out if VOYA is actually still publishing. I've sent an
email off asking, tried their Facebook page, but I haven't gotten any
response.

Does anyone know if they are still publishing?

And in the meantime, does anyone recommend a reviewing journal to take
their place, if they are in fact, no longer publishing. I work in a 7/8
middle school and I loved their rating system. I know the obvious ones like
SLJ, Booklist, Horn Book, Kirkus, etc. but wondering what else might be out
there.

Thanks in advance!
Tasha

Tasha Squires
O'Neill Middle School
School Librarian
tsquires at dg58.org
(630) 719-5815

Author of Library Partnerships: Making Connections Between School and
Public Libraries, 2009, Information Today, Inc.