[aisle] VOYA - Voice of Youth Advocates

Vicki Pietrus victoriapietrus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 09:27:32 CDT 2022

Bumping this because I am similarly wondering about VOYA. I gathered that
the pandemic really affected their operations.

The Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books (BCCB) at the University of
Illinois Urbana-Champaign's review journal has a rating system that is
pretty user-friendly - you can read more about it here:
https://bccb.ischool.illinois.edu/about-us/codes/

On Fri, Sep 2, 2022 at 2:04 PM Tasha Squires via AISLE <