[aisle] HMH Journey's and Math Materials-copyright 2014

Kathryn Green liveaboveline at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 09:27:17 CDT 2022

My school district purchased all the HMH materials for teachers and students from Kindergarten through Grade 6.
My principal asked me to reach out to the Listserve to determine if anyone wants these materials. You would have to pick them up in Oregon, Illinois. I will not ship them due to the huge quantity that were purcahsed.
I do have a list of ISBN's, but it is 498 pages long.
HMH Journey's and HMH Math Materials, grades kindergarten through grade 6 including teachers guides.
If you are interested, please contact me off list.  My district email is kgreen at ocusd.net

Thank you

Kathryn GreenOregon CUSD#220District LibrarianEmail: liveaboveline at yahoo.comPhone: 815-732-5300 ext: 1145

Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.
~ Joseph Addison ~