[aisle] License name

Stephanie Stieglitz sstieglitz at d181.org
Tue Sep 13 11:42:42 CDT 2022

Hi Folks,

Disney+ is pretty clear in their TOS
<https://www.disneyplus.com/legal/subscriber-agreement?scrlybrkr=a77632f5>
that it is only for personal use not commercial. That being said, Disney
does appear to have many educational resources
<https://support.disney.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000820763-Where-can-I-find-out-more-about-Disney-s-Educational-Program->
available through a subscription to Safari Montage
<http://safarimontage.com/>.

Stephanie

Stephanie Stieglitz
Teacher-Librarian, The Lane
500 N. Elm St.
Hinsdale, IL 60521
Library Website <https://sites.google.com/a/d181.org/lanemrc/home?scrlybrkr>
Search Station / Library Catalog
<https://d181.booksys.net/opac/lane/index.html#menuVisual>

On Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at 10:40 AM Pam Meiser via AISLE <

> Not sure if SWANK includes Disney, but check it out.
>
> On Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at 9:23 AM Kathryn Green via AISLE <
>
>> Good morning-
>>
>> My school district needs to purchase the license that will allow Disney
>> Plus to work on our computers.
>>
>> I have the information for the MPLC Umbrella License but this does not
>> include Disney Plus.
>>
>> Does anyone know where I can find more information? I appreciate it.
>>
>> Kathryn Green
>> Oregon CUSD#220
>> District Librarian
>> Email: liveaboveline at yahoo.com
>> Phone: 815-732-5300 ext: 2335
>>

>> *Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body. *
>> *~ Joseph Addison* ~
>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records
law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school
district officials and staff are public records available to the public and
media upon request. Your email communications may therefore be subject to
public disclosure. Community Consolidated School District 181