[aisle] Destiny

Kathryn Green liveaboveline at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 12:57:28 CDT 2022

Hello Collective Mind-
My district does pay for Follett tech support. I am hoping to hone this question first.
Our HS and middle school Destiny accounts were merged into one this September.
I have multiple MARC records (for the same title) in Destiny in three different school libraries. I know that I can merge them one book at a time, but who has time for that? (I am aware that some of the titles do not belong in a high school or a grade school.)

Is there a global update I can do to merge all these records into one?
Is there a way to update the older MARC records into newer versions?
I have found authors who have changed the name of their series halfway through. How do I update this information in a big way rather than one at a time?
Thank you for any direction. (I am open to using the correct vocabulary as well)
Kathryn GreenOregon CUSD#220District LibrarianEmail: liveaboveline at yahoo.comPhone: 815-732-5300 ext: 2335

Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.
~ Joseph Addison ~