[aisle] Adding titles in destiny

Kathleen Drews kdrews at nlsd122.org
Wed Sep 21 09:59:35 CDT 2022

I'm wondering if Follett is having issues today. I'm trying to demonstrate
to my students how to search the websites on Discover and no websites are
coming up. It was working fine yesterday.

Kathleen Drews
Librarian
Nelson Ridge and Caroline Bentley Schools
Liberty and Martino Junior High Schools
New Lenox School District 122
New Lenox, IL

"Be kind whenever possible. It is ALWAYS possible."
-
*Dalai Lama*

On Wed, Sep 21, 2022 at 9:57 AM Deborah Handler via AISLE <