[aisle] Library Workflow Schedule

Sheila McNair smcnair at trinityhs.org
Wed Feb 1 10:39:19 CST 2023

Hello,
I'm a solo librarian in a high school still semi-new to my position. I'm
putting together a workflow schedule of things that need to happen so that
I can feel not so overwhelmed :)
This is for things relating to circulation, library upkeep, etc. Basically
all the things pertaining to the books and the space the books live.

I'm* not including* programming, PD, class visits, meetings, etc.

Does anyone have one they'd like to share? Or could you throw some things
at me that I'm forgetting? Here's what I have so far (very beginning stages
LOL) :

Daily

Send realia CKO reminder

Shelve returns

Sanitize tables, computers

Weekly

Overdue book reminders

Realia inventory

Bi-Weekly

Change book display

Change quote board

Monthly

Order books

Dust

Quarterly

Shelf inventory

Thank you for your help!!!

--

Sheila McNair
Librarian
smcnair at trintyhs.org
<http://www.trinityhs.org/>
Trinity High School
7574 Division Street, River Forest, IL 60305
Main Line: 708.771.8383
www.trinityhs.org

<http://www.facebook.com/trinityriverforest>
<https://www.instagram.com/trinityriverforest>