[aisle] University Position

Executive Secretary AISLE execsecretary at aisled.org
Thu Feb 16 14:12:11 CST 2023

I received this job opening and am forwarding to the listserv.

Carolyn Kinsella
AISLE Executive Secretary
P.O. Box 110
Seneca, IL  61360
PH: 815-357-6023

I want to share with you the faculty opening we currently have at Antioch
University Seattle.  This is a full time core faculty position for the role
of* chair of the school library graduate certification program.*  If you
know of anyone interested, please share this announcement.

Here is a brief blurb on the position, if there's a place to post/share on
the state school library organization listserv:

Antioch University Seattle's state-accredited School Library Endorsement
Program is seeking a full time core faculty member as director
<https://www.antioch.edu/job/aus-core-faculty-director-and-online-instructor-of-school-library-endorsement-program/>for
the program.

Let me know if you need further information.

Dr. Christie Kaaland, Core Faculty
ckaaland at antioch.edu