[aisle] Aisle Message to be Posted - Danielson Artifacts for Domains 1 and 4 for Librarians

Prodanich, Patty (AES) prodanichp at district96.org
Fri Feb 17 14:50:41 CST 2023

Hello- This is for those of you who are evaluated using Danielson. I was wondering if others have lists of examples of artifacts that they typically use for Domains 1 and 4. The rubric we use for our Librarians doesn't always match up to what we exactly do, so sometimes it makes it difficult to think and find artifacts for it. Just wondering if others have run into this issue.

Thanks,

Patty Prodanich