[aisle] My Library Is... Time is running out to apply

Executive Secretary AISLE execsecretary at aisled.org
Fri Feb 17 15:32:59 CST 2023

*My Library Is… Grants for School Libraries due March 2*
The application period for the My Library Is... Grants for School Libraries
is open and runs through Thursday, March 2. In 2022, RAILS awarded
$78,232.80 in My Library Is... Grants to 20 school libraries. These grants
help recipients focus on projects that tell the library story and increase
visibility and support for school libraries.

For more information, please visit the My Library Is... Grant for School
Libraries website
<https://www.railslibraries.info/services/my-library-grants>.
Carolyn Kinsella
AISLE Executive Secretary