[aisle] My Library Is... Time is running out to apply

Dan Bostrom dan.bostrom at railslibraries.info
Mon Feb 20 08:40:40 CST 2023

Hi all,

Thank you to the folks at AISLE for helping spread the word about this grant. Applications are due next week (!). If you’re interested in applying, we have one more Office Hours event<https://librarylearning.org/event/2023-02-22/my-library-grant-school-libraries-office-hours> on Wednesday, February 22, 4-5 pm. Swing by to talk more about the application process and ideas you might have for funding!

Dan

Dan Bostrom
Member Engagement Manager
Reaching Across Illinois Library System