[aisle] Elementary magazines

Mary Kash kashma at u4sd.org
Tue Feb 21 08:25:23 CST 2023

I have several magazines.  Ask Magazine (Arts & Sciences for kids),  beans
(tech/coding), ChickaDEE for younger kids and OWL for older kids (fun
stories and activities), Faces (people, places, and cultures), Highlights
for Children, National Geographic Kids, Scooby Doo, Where Are You, and
Sports Illustrated for Kids.  We stopped checking them out to kids because
they tended to tear them up too badly so they are a resource for the kids
to look at if they have forgotten their book and/or want to read a magazine
after check out.  Their most favorite is probably Highlights because of the
Hidden Pictures.  Every year I re-evaluate what I have and change up
magazines that aren't being used.
Mary Kash, Bottenfield Elementary Librarian
1801 S Prospect Ave
Champaign, IL 61820
217-351-3803
kashma at u4sd.org

"I do the very best I know how--the very best I can; and I mean to keep
doing so until the end." ~ Abraham Lincoln

On Fri, Feb 10, 2023 at 10:17 AM Karyn Nadler via AISLE <