[aisle] reference section?

Annette Davis davisa535 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 10:19:50 CST 2023

Hello, all!
I need your input and perspective and advice, please!  I am moving books around in my library (I got new shelves!).  What do I do with the books that were in the reference section?  Do I keep a reference section?  Do I integrate those books into the nonfiction section?  Are some books too old to keep?  Do you have a reference section?  Why or why not?  Any other ideas, suggestions, input?  I welcome any and all ideas!  Thank you!!!
Annette DavisK-12 Media DirectorPCHS RtI CoachItinerant Teacher for Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing
Putnam County High School402 E. Silverspoon Ave.Granville, IL 61326815-882-2800, option 4davisa at pcschools535.org