[aisle] reference section?

Brucki, Patricia Brucki.Patricia at district205.net
Wed Feb 22 10:28:25 CST 2023

Hi!

Some of our reference books were so expensive to purchase I could not get rid of them entirely.  Recently---we did the following:

  *   Reshelved them in non-fiction places
  *   Donated them to the department of interest (music, social studies, science)
  *   Weeded/put in our free books section
  *   Kept them in our now trimmer reference section

[cid:9878b5f5-5ad4-4899-8b73-37c56b105c27]

Patti Brucki M.A., M.S., A.D.D.

Thornwood Teacher Librarian

Girls Head Cross Country Coach

Quantum Learning Facilitator

Faculty Association Member

Brucki.patricia at district205.net<mailto:Brucki.patricia at district205.net> and pbrucki at ttdistrict205.net

708-288-1643

Currently Reading ...Burnout: the Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle

[cid:image003.png at 01D394F1.00AE79E0]