[aisle] Student Confidentiality and Library Records

Sara Bell sbell at dunlapcusd.net
Fri Jan 20 12:35:48 CST 2023

I would love to learn more on this topic as well.

Since a large portion of my background is in public libraries, I don't have
an expert opinion. But it was my understanding that if the students are
minors, school records can not be withheld from parents. School library
accounts would also be school records, correct?

On Fri, Jan 20, 2023 at 10:49 AM Anita Beaman via AISLE <