[aisle] biography labeling within nonfiction

Ann Marie Jinkins ajinkins at rthsd212.org
Thu Jan 26 15:22:01 CST 2023

We put bright orange tape at the top of each biography's spine, and it's
really easy for our students to see those biographies among the other books
in the Dewey section. Instead of the author's name on the spine label, we
use the first three letters of the subject's last name.

Ann Marie Jinkins
she/her
Librarian
Rochelle Township High School
(815)562-4161, ext. 4112
ajinkins at rthsd212.org

On Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 8:54 AM Brooke Fleuette via AISLE <