[aisle] Scholastic book fair options

Criscione, Lori criscione at bssbruins.org
Mon Mar 6 11:12:40 CST 2023

Literati book fair is run by Follett. More expensive books but good
customer service.

Blue ribbon book fair is an independent fair run by someone who was
downsized by scholastic.

Please post whatever you decide to use. Iā€™m following šŸ˜Š

Lori Criscione

On Mon, Mar 6, 2023 at 10:49 AM Kristi Pierce via AISLE <