[aisle] Elementary Censorship Question?

Lani Maldonado maldonadolani at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 12:35:59 CST 2023

Hi Colleen,

I am sorry that you are having to deal with this. I'm sure your district
has a collection policy or they should have one that would be helpful in
this situation. Additionally, I would possibly reach out to ALA as I
believe that you can receive help & support from their office and they
would be who I would reach out to. Here is the link
<https://www.ala.org/tools/challengesupport/report> to their challenge
support site that has an email, form, and phone number.

Please let us know how we can help or support. So appreciative for this
group in times like these....

Lani Maldonado

On Wed, Mar 8, 2023 at 12:27 PM Weinberger, Colleen via AISLE <