[aisle] Librarians in contract?

Gina Caneva gcaneva9 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 16:35:53 CST 2023

Hi Awesome, Incredible, School Librarians (Exclamation)!
I’m wondering about school contracts particularly if it is specifically stated as to how many school librarians will be at a particular school or if student to librarian ratios are stated in union contract documents. Our district is negotiating a contract so I’m looking for anything comparable. I know CPS has one they don’t follow, having worked in CPS for 15 years. But out in the suburbs as well, cuts and/or short staffing is happening and I’m desiring to dissuade it.

Thanks,
Gina Caneva

Sent from my iPhone